Here’s your chance to join the IV League! Hydralive Therapy Birmingham, Tuscaloosa and Nashville are hiring for our event team.
Founded in 2016, Hydralive Therapy® is the premiere standalone IV therapy clinic with locations in Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. Hydralive wellness spas offer IV therapy infusions, injections, cryotherapy and massage therapy. Treatments are tested and overseen by a board-certified physician and are administered by registered nurses in a clean, safe and soothing environment.
Learn More: hydralivetherapy.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICS
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the administration, management, and directing of all events in which Hydralive Therapy is a vendor/sponsor. This position will be a front-line public relations person for the Hydralive. During a vendor/sponsor event or another Hydralive Therapy event, this position will assist the entire staff and may have partial authority to assign tasks, train and supervise. Our high energy, fast-paced environment will require this position to be attentive to details, make quick decisions and work well under pressure.
• Assist Marketing Manager with a wide variety of event related duties
• Assist with detailed planning & implementation of event plans
• Provide superior customer service to Hydralive Therapy customers and potential customers through face-to-face interactions at our events.
• Learn about the benefits and services of our apps to effectively market to customers.
• Collaborate with marketing manager – sharing feedback and insights, distribution of marketing collateral, assistance in associated promotional activity.
• Excellent people and organizational skills
• Self-motivated team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer skills
POLICIES SPECIFIC TO EVENT MANAGEMENT
Hours vary per event, and may be as few as three (3) or as many as eight (8). Events are both indoor and outdoor.
Each marketing event team member is expected to dress presentably because he/she will be working with individuals associated with Hydralive Therapy and will be serving as a public relations person. The team member must remain trustworthy, undergo any required training, and agree to keep all information concerning the Hydralive Therapy confidential.
Please submit resumes directly to email@example.com and note “Hydralive Event Team” in subject line. Hydralive Therapy thanks all applicants but will contact only those who will be invited for an interview.