What is Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is the practice of using cold temperatures to promote natural healing and wellness. Whole body cryotherapy is the modern application and stimulates the same rejuvenation at a whole new level of cold in just three minutes.
How it Works
The Whole Body Cryo-Sauna is a single-person device that surrounds the body while keeping the head and neck area exposed. Using liquid nitrogen (which turns to vapor once it hits the air), the Cryo Chamber is cooled to temperatures between -238°F to -274°F. The caused the body’s surface skin temperature to lower from approximately 90.5°F to around 32°F. Sessions range from 2-3 minutes.
- Alleviation of Muscle & Joint Pain
- Promotion of Weight Loss
- Anxiety & Depression Relief
- Reduced Signs of Aging
- Better Sleep Patterns
- Single Session – $35
- 3 Pack – $99
- 5 Pack – $150
- 10 Pack – $250
- 12-month commitment – $199/Month
- 6-month commitment – $229/Month
- 3-month commitment – $249/Month
Unlimited Cryotherapy and IV Therapy
- 12-month commitment - $233
- 6-month commitment - $271
- 3-month commitment - $300
Memberships are non-transferable.