Orthopedic Massage Therapy is a multidisciplinary approach that involves assessment, manipulation and movement in relieving muscular and soft tissue pain, dysfunction, and injuries that is far more powerful than a one technique approach. It is utilized to help clients regain and improve their health, fitness and performance through passive and assisted stretching, (ROM) Range of Motion techniques, PNF and NMT.
About the Therapist
With more than eight years experience, Jamie Wyatt, OMT has worked with world class physicians and physical therapists in performance enhancement and rehabilitation. She works with collegiate and elite/professional athletes and coaches around the world, including but not limited to:
- JDPI Sorts Performance Athletes
- NCAA Football, Basketball and Gymnastics
- World Cup Rugby
- WBC Boxing World Champion
- The Eagle Fund (Wounded Combat Soldiers/Veterans)
- 15 minutes: $20 (hands/feet available during IV therapy session only)
- 30 minutes: $50
- 60 minutes: $75
- 90 minutes: $120
- 120 minutes: $145
Massage Therapy customers receive 10% off all hydralIVe IV Therapy treatments when administered on the same day as a massage session.
hydralIVe customers receive a 10% discount off massage therapy sessions.
- Back Exfoliating Treatment: $10
- Full Body Exfoliating Treatment: $20
- KT taping; $5
- Cupping $10
UA Students, active and veteran personnel in any branch of the military, law enforcement officers (federal, state, county and city), firefighters, EMT and DCH employees are eligible for a 10% discount.
(205) 344.3423 or JamieSWyatt@gmail.com