- Fighting Arthritis
- How Amino Acids Boost The Immune System
- Grow and Keep More Muscle With Amino Acids
- Supporting Healthy Cholesterol with Amino Acids
- Amino Acids and Circulation
- The Role of Amino Acids & Preventing Hair Loss
- Amino Acids & The Fight Against Inflammation
- Amino Acids for Insomnia
- Whey Protein, Amino Acids May Boost Fat Loss
Vitamin C General Research
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin C: intravenous use by complementary and alternative medicine practitioners and adverse effects.
- Pharmacokinetics of vitamin C: insights into the oral and intravenous administration of ascorbate.
- Liposomal-encapsulated Ascorbic A Influence on Vitamin C Bioavailability and Capacity to Protect Against Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury
- Research Reveals the Importance of Nutrition for Fathers-to-Be
Vitamin C and Cancer Research
- Intravenously administered vitamin C as cancer therapy: three cases
- High-Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Combined with Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Phase I-II Clinical Trial
- Dr. Lemmo, Basic Information on Intravenous Vitamin C and Cancer
- Why high-dose vitamin C kills cancer cells
- Vitamin C kills tumor cells with hard-to-treat mutation
- Vitamin C Helps Stage 3 Diffuse Large B-call Lymphoma
- Study Summary: Prostate Cancer and Vitamin C
- Intravenous vitamin C administration improves quality of life in breast cancer patients during chemo-/radiotherapy and aftercare: results of a retrospective, multicentre, epidemiological cohort study in Germany.
- Pharmacologic doses of ascorbate act as a prooxidant and decrease growth of aggressive tumor xenografts in mice.
- Therapeutic effect of intravenous high-dose vitamin C on implanted hepatoma in rats.
- Changes of terminal cancer patients’ health-related quality of life after high dose vitamin C administration.
- Treat cancer with IV vitamin C – Recent clinical success
- Vitamin C May Kill Mesothelioma Cancer Cells
- High dose IV vitamin C kills cancer cells
- Injections of high-dose vitamin C shown to annihilate cancer
- Modulation of Cytokines in Cancer Patients by Intravenous Ascorbate Therapy
- Tumor cells have decreased ability to metabolize H2O2: Implications for pharmacological ascorbate in cancer therapy
- Effect of high-dose intravenous vitamin C on inflammation in cancer patients
- Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment Available for Bowel Cancer Patients
Vitamin C and Acute & Chronic Conditions Research
- Vitamin C may affect lung infections
- Can vitamin C prevent a cold?
- Intravenous Vitamin C Protects Against Metabolic Syndrome and Activates Nrf2
- The Vitamin C: Vitamin K3 System – Enhancers and Inhibitors of the Anticancer Effect
- Effect of high-dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection.
- High-Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment of a Child with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Optic Pathway Glioma: A Case Report.
- Intravenous high-dose ascorbic acid reduces the expression of inflammatory markers in peripheral mononuclear cells of subjects with metabolic syndrome
- Intravenous Vitamin C and the Treatment of Infections
- Intravenous infusion of ascorbic acid decreases serum histamine concentrations in patients with allergic and non-allergic diseases.
- Vitamin C for preventing atrial fibrillation in high-risk patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- The effectiveness of vitamin C in preventing and relieving the symptoms of virus-induced respiratory infections.